This Page

has been moved to new address

Ok.. I caved...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ok.. I caved...

My friends are always talking about "You should write a blog"... "Did you read so and so's blog"..blah blah blah.. so.. Voila! I caved... so I apologize in advance for any "offenses", "random thoughts" or things that make you go "Hmmmmm..." (Remember that C&C Music Factory Song???)

Thank god for templates because if I had to write the HTML for this, this gal would be freaking out, flipping through her "HTML & Webpages for Dummies" all while looking for some Xanax. I guess a blog can be cathargic.. for those "deep thoughts" which occasionally one can have... but then again.. that thought can go right out the window and succumb to thoughts of "Sephora... Sale...*insert cellphone ring here*...etc. etc. etc."

I'm a firm believer in the "Shiny penny syndrome". I'm sure a few might be able to relate. Have you ever gotten into a really deep conversation or thought process and, all of a sudden, you see this bright shiny penny which distracts you and every thought goes RIGHT out of your head. Like now, I keep thinking.. "What ever happened to C&C Music Factory?". See, cursed myself at the very beginning of my tirade.
Well the moral to the story is I will try to keep the thoughts and musings on track, but with the disclaimer that, if I go off on a tangent, patience is vital and I will get back on track.. eventually....

Posted by Lys :: 6:36 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------