This Page

has been moved to new address

The Invitation...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Invitation...

TO the Non-Ex's wedding has arrived along with a photo of the engaged couple. I had hoped that my "no, I'm not coming" would have clued him in not to send it. However, I wasn't so lucky. I should have realized he's still missing a few marbles.

Not wanting to open it, I held it out like it had anthrax and handed it to Roomie. Roomie immediately sliced open the envelope, only to find a photo of a person that she called "Grizzly Adams" and his new bride-to-be, who somewhat resembles me, however, she looks young and impressionable. Do you know that H. couldn't even get his glasses fixed and they are still taped up on the side, from three years ago! Never mind that its the same prescription from 1989, but that's another story for another day.

To make things even more confusing is that according to MB, the bride's father is none too happy about the wedding and their receptions are being held in the LDS Wards which are basically free. It's not at all like I'm sure H.'s mother would like - lots of pomp and circumstance, as one of her favored children is getting hitched at last.

It's all so surreal and the bride wasted no time in telling me where to send a gift. Why a Mormon registered for this and this, I don't know, however be being Non-LDS, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

To quote Roomie, I have alot to be thankful for, because that could have been me in that situation years ago but I got wise. She also remarked that I would never let H. out of the house looking like that. Hard to believe he was once adored by teenage girls eons ago. *shudders*

Posted by Lys :: 1:13 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------