This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Saturday!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Saturday!!!

I think I'm actually going to work around the apartment this weekend. There's still some stuff that I need to do around this place (like put up curtains in the bedroom - finally). I've got some errands to run (like stop by the farmers market, groceries, etc.) because, frankly, I have not been very good about cooking home lately. I stopped at Costco last night (still having flashbacks to Saturday hell & Costco karaoke!) and, while picking up a few staples that I needed, I decided there that I need to get my crap together and start bringing my lunch, cooking at home, etc. I'm spending a fortune on dining out.

Finance wise, I've been a bit bad lately (Blackberry purchase, Nordys visit [but the shoes were on sale - Bobbi Brown, however, wasn't], Borders visits, and more Starbucks runs than I can count), but I do have a $100 rebate card coming from Cingular, a $250 bonus card coming from a company I work with, and I need to get aggressive with paying down the credit cards.

Philly is a little under 2 months away and I'd like to have some extra cash to have fun at the King of Prussia (9 West AND Nordys - oh my!) and South Street (my fave costume jewelry vendor - I always have fabulous earrings for clubs!). For all my time spent in Philly during the years, I always discover something new. My dad asked me the other day if I was thinking about moving there - not yet but perhaps one day. I love my little apartment and I don't think I can find something like that in Philly. I'm also very anti-snow lately and Florida weather seems to agree with me.

So, I'm going to start whippin' my butt into gear, renew my SparkPeople pledge (Starbucks can really kick one's butt on that!), get my finances in order, and just bite that procrastination monster in the butt!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:47 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------