This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm in a Quandry...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm in a Quandry...

Tomorrow, at work, we have a whole "wear red" theme going on - for some charity which also means - we can wear JEANS! We have a whole "casual friday" thing going on, but jeans are just frowned upon UNLESS its for charity. So, with that being said, I remembered one important thing on the way home - I've lost so much weight over the past 6 months, that yeah - my old jeans are falling off me. With the pics from the bahamas, it looks like I have saggy a$$ syndrome.

So, after purchasing my jeans in my new size, I get them home and my roommate tells me "those look big on you". Remind me that I need to cut her a check.

Oh - and I don't have a RED thing to wear tomorrow - guess its' the garnet earrings... That counts, right?

Posted by Lys :: 11:01 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------