This Page

has been moved to new address

Another Day, Another $$

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Another Day, Another $$

Things around the household have been rather quiet, with the exception of the Loveseat Drama of 2007 (but - just to make doubly sure that all is well - remind me to revisit this in a week or so, k?)... Also - anyone have any ideas to keep the kitty from scratching the couch (short of having Shaddy declawed?). Shadow is looking at the couch like its a big scratching post and, contrary to her line of thinking, I didnt pay that much for a cat toy!

I've been feeling a bit stagnant lately - not sure of what my next step down the path will be. I sometimes have to learn to "watch what I put out there". For example, just the other day, I was looking through an industry directory and about lost it when I saw how many people that I know were listed and I was not (because I didn't submit my info like I normally do - doh me!) I felt like that 2nd grader that is staying behind the class for not doing their homework. In all honesty, I'm still a recovering publicist and not sure if I really want to put my toes back into that pool. However, in yipping about my hesitation, I decided "Why the hell not!" and left it at that. True to the Secret - it was put out there and the next day Reese calls me with a "Hey - how do you feel about movie PR". UMMMM.. Hello *looking above* Is Big Brother around? I'm still mulling over the ideas of jumping back in but hey. JZ's album is coming out in a couple months so I need to get my game back up to snuff.

Now - in apartment news - the bar stools are put together and look sharp. I just have to clean off the clutter on the counter and pics will be uploaded. My house is becoming an ode to Southern Living - everything pretty much is SLAH decorated but it is slowly coming together. Now, all I need is a comfy chair and voila - the living room/dining room/kitchen is done. In January I'm planning on getting an armoire for the bedroom. One thing that was rather discouraging was that my lovely gym (much like the Total Gym contraption but by Brenda Dygraf) is taking up much room. It was originally slated to be in the SunRoom which is now the dining room so I'm pretty much S.O.L. on that one. I'll have to find a way to decorate around it. The chest of drawers in the bedroom is 20 years and slowly inching to a very swift demise.

All in due time, right? I just have to get the emergency fund back up and running.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 9:50 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------