This Page

has been moved to new address

Currently Obsessed With...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Currently Obsessed With...

Just a Few Things I've Got My Eye On...

This
gorgeous Coach bag... has to be the colors that had me at first sight... The price, however, has me at two arms length.



These wedge sandals from Endless.com... (Thanks to the zoom feature this was the only copy of the photo I could find. Sorry!)




This Wrap dress from Kiyonna...





THESE Champagne Glasses from VillageKitchen.com... Thanks to Ms. Sarah for tracking these down for me. I'm currently in this phase of "I want those damn champagne flutes from Everyday Italian". Well - I have yet to find the *exact* ones, but these look so much like them, I will feel like I've fulfilled my quest and move on to my next "I gotta have" kitchen/entertaining accessory... I saw the Macy's version and at $30.00 PER GLASS, oh hell to the no! Sarah's choice is much better.




Feel like getting rid of that Plastic Bear in the cupboard. Check out this Silicone Honey Jar from Chiasso...




And, Ms. Giada de Laurentiis' new cookbook, Everyday Pasta, came out today so that's on the "pick up with cash back and coupon list"


I think only a couple of these things is feasible for now - and only after things die down a bit from the furniture shopping I've had to do lately. At least it's free to look, right?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:33 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------