This Page

has been moved to new address

Dammit - I Got Sucked In!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dammit - I Got Sucked In!!!

OK - so this weekend I had succumbed to a 7 hour The Hills marathon to see where a client's song got placed and, after watching all 7 hours of the show, of course I got caught up in the storyline (instead I heard the client's song on the other tv show - NEXT). So, of course you know I wound up Tivo'ing the Season 3 premiere. It was interesting to say the least. I've got a whole newfound respect for the level of class that Lauren has shown for not responding to all the crap that has been in the tabloids. Even dealing with Booker at Q102 in Philly who is tough cookie.

Then last night I watched Mission: Man Band (which was filmed here in Orlando) and, knowing some of the individuals featured, again, let's add this show to my rapidly decreasing willpower of resisting "reality" shows. Of course I'll be tuning in next week to see who's at one of Chris Kirpatrick's "famous" parties. (The man seriously should have an event hosting business instead of a real estate mogul in training and former N*Syncer).

I think that sometimes the PR gig might be detrimental to my brain cells.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 9:49 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------