This Page

has been moved to new address

iPods - "Music is the New Black"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, August 15, 2005

iPods - "Music is the New Black"


My buddy M sent me an
iPod shuffle, "just because", which speaks volumes. He's a great friend and truly is like my younger brother. (One of the few times I will acknowledge the fact that I am indeed older than some of my friends). But, thanks to M, my addictive personality has yet again taken hold.

So far I have downloaded some serious iTunage which, of course, translates into $$$$$$$$. I got the email receipt today and the first response was "Oh My God - I bought that much?". Then again, I did find some trax that I haven't heard in forever and a day. Some of my finds have been:

and, Bonus - it fits in my smallest purse and I don't have to worry about lugging around a ton of CDS. My music taste is very eclectic - I can listen to Staind, Cold and Godsmack in one instant and the next I'm howling away to some George Lamond, Wild Orchid or Pussycat Dolls. (while the windows are deciding to break of course). And if a freestyle mix is on there - forget it - I'm a lost cause. I also have a ton of MP3s that I got a while ago that have also made the cut. However, since it only holds about 120 songs, I have taken to "organizing" my tunes for the week and have too many to choose from.

M has started a whole new addiction and now I HAVE to get my iPod Mini - I just can't decide - Pink or Silver. In November, this gal plans to be relaxin' on the Lido deck on the way to the Bahamas with a tall cool beverage in one hand and my iPod in another. Extra bonus points - I save luggage room which means that my best bud will not kill me for bringing too much "stuff" and, if needed, there will be more room for "shoes" (or smuggled Captain Morgan - whatever comes first) ;) Now, what to do with that old walkman I have shoved in a box somewhere....


Posted by Lys :: 8:56 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------