This Page

has been moved to new address

A Bizillion Questions...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Bizillion Questions...

Gotta love this one...

1. What time did you get up this morning?

Don't ask.. I went to bed at 4:00 - the fact I was up at 8:30 scares me.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Ummmm.. If I had to choose one, it would be diamonds, but I'm more of a topaz girl.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I'm blocking it out. H. was obsessed with movies to where we had to go every weekend. (Him having an unlimited movie pass didn't help either). So, I'll have to pass on this one.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Oh this is tough - CSI, Boston Legal, the Unit & Grey's Anatomy. Don't ask me to choose please. Plus I got The Evidence AND Blow Out starting.. poor Mr. Tivo.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Chai Tea - no time for breakfast...

6. What is your middle name?
Marie.

7. What is your favorite food?
Arroz con pollo.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Anything that makes me sick? Seriously, Eggplant is not a fave in my book and liver, however I can have liver pate. And I cannot (and will not) have tomato soup.

9. Your favorite Potato chip?
It’s a toss between Baked Cool Ranch Doritos and Tostitos with Lime.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I'm still loving the Pussycat Dolls cd. But I've got the Katinas new album on the iPod as well.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
A red Mercury Cougar named LaLa (because it looks like a damn teletubby)

14 Favorite drink?
Doh - like one doesn't know - Ice Coffee!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Ahhhh.. Vacation - what's that (says I as I pack for the cold north). Seriously, I think I want to go to Cabo. I keep hearing rave reviews.

16.What color is your bathroom?
White withlavenderr accents. I live in an apartment. No painting for me :(

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Hmmm, I don't know. Whatever looks good on me. I've been known to be a tad picky.

18.Where would you retire?
Retire? What's that? At the rate our government is going, I'll be dead and still having to pull a paycheck to pay taxes for dying - god forbid!

19. Favorite time of day?
My coffee run. It's just a time for me to think, get some fresh air and not focus on the b.s.

20. There was no question 20.

21. Favorite sport to watch?
Hockey! Blood, Carnage, Cute Butts - HOCKEY!

22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
I haven't got a clue.

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Still clueless. Maybe MHB or Reese? But I ain't one to tag ;)

24. What laundry detergent do you use?
ALL Detergent works great.

25. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke with Lime, please.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night person, most definitely. Damn the music industry! Mornings suck!

27. What size shoe do you wear?
9.5/10 depending on the brand.

28. Do you have pets?
Yes, a cat named Shadow. She rules the apartment.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
Ummmm I didn't go shopping today - *yet*

30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be some music manager. I hated (stress HATED) being on camera/stage so I'd always want to be behind the scenes. The publicist role fits nicely now. I also went through a phase where I wanted to be a nun (Long story...)

31. Favorite candy car?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup or the new Take Five bar.. yummmm

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
McD's trainer, waitress, cable cop, bar bitch, legal assistant and publicist.

34. Favorite season?
There's something to be said for the Fall.

35. Nicknames you've had?
Lys, Ly, Boo Boo, Wench

36. Piercings?
Just my ears

37. Eye color?
Blue but with the right makeup they can switch to green.

38. Ever been to Africa?
No.

39. Ever been toilet papering?
Nope. Can't say I have.

40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes but wouldn't change a thing.

41. Been in a car accident?
Yup - and lived to tell about it - twice.

42. What's a question no one has ever asked you?
I honestly can't think of one. You tell me.

43. Favorite day of the week?
Friday - end of the week. No other explanation needed.

44. Favorite restaurant?
I love Houlihans!! Their 'shrooms are my weakness. Plus - they make a mean cosmo!!

45. Favorite flower?
Pink Roses or those Snowbally type flowers - they remind me of my grandfather's house..

46. Favorite ice cream?
Coffee (did you think I was going to say something else?) Actually - I also love Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia frozen yogurt.

47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
WB Baybeeee! That friggin' rat is overrated...

48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Starbucks. Wait - where they sell food - well then it would be Taco Hell or Panera.

49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Green. The whole apartment is green carpeting. It goes with nothing. We act like it isn't even there.

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I passed on my first try. Hey - the Chicopee cops loved me :)

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
From one of my friends.

52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card?
Oh TOUGH one - Sephora, Nine West, Ashley Stewart or Nordstroms.

53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Read magazines, shop, scan the TiVo, peruse my blogs, read Perez

54. Bedtime?
When I fall asleep.

56. Last person you went to dinner with?
One of my friends.

57. Ford or Chevy?
Chevy. I hate Fords. There is a reason why they are "Fix or Repair Daily".

58. What are you listening to right now?
My favorite online radio station, 80sDancin

59. What is your favorite color?
Varies - I'm still in my bronze mode but I do love purple and pink (as evidenced by my damn phone)

60. Lake, Ocean or River?
Tie between Lake and Ocean. Rivers just don't have the same charm...

61. How many tattoos do you have?
One - aEgyptianan ankh at the base of my spine.

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Does it really matter??

63. How many people are you sending this email to?
Whoever wants to fill it out - BMG (Be My Guest)

64. Favorite Cocktail?
Egyptian Martini (Chambord, Absolut and a wee bit of triple sec). If I can't get that, Captain and Diet coke please.

65. Red or White wine?
Red - well, white merlot so really it's a deep pink...

66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-away?
VEGAS!!!!!!!!!! Shopping, debauchery AND spas.. Hmmm…

67. What do you want to be?
Entertainment Publicist full time. Which means that JZ BEST get a hit record ;)

68. Republican or Democrat?
My family is Republican - I just vote for whoever I damn well feel like. (Vote for Clooney!)

69. Favorite Family Vacation?
My family doesn't do the vacation thing (Maybe cuz my mom is a tad crazy?)


Posted by Lys :: 1:45 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------