This Page

has been moved to new address

... S&TC Inspiration before I depart..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

... S&TC Inspiration before I depart..


Carrie: When it comes to relationships, maybe we're all in glass houses, and shouldn't throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down, some are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less. Than butterflies...

How true! I'm so sick of settling, that I'm not even going to stress over the traveling this weekend. Whatever happens, happens. And that my friends are my parting words before I head to the cold frozen white north. 33 degrees today and snowing. I'd blog from there, however don't think that will be possible. Busy busy busy! There's the requisite family visits, shopping, terrorizing Meowmix & Bec, chillin' with BR and Ed, so much to do - so little time. It's 11:30 - I'm done working for the day and as of tomorrow afternoon, I will be on a plane sippin' a cosmo as I head for Massachusetts. So, with that - everyone have a wonderful weekend and I will have a full report on Monday (well - of stuff that I can actually disclose of course - a gal doesn't tell all.)

Oh and BR - I didn't forget your birthday - I know I'm blonde - but not that blonde. Celebration will be had when I get home. BR is one of the few men I know that is determined to turn me into a morning person ;)

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 11:12 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------