This Page

has been moved to new address

Cosmos, Anyone?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Cosmos, Anyone?


I splurged - I know... but one of the gals at work suckered me with a Southern Living At Home Catalog and I just got in my new martini glasses, aren't they ooh-la-la?

And, with proof, my first cosmo made at home :)


**UPDATE** Glasses are NOT shatterproof - knocking one into the other WILL cause said glass to break. Not only that - they do not hold up very well to a cascading colander, bowl and pan that fell off the top of coffee maker which is next to the sink while I looked for what LITTLE space I had on the counter to make Baked Vodka Pasta (NO Bec - I did not have more than one martini and cooking under the influence..(i think - OOPS!) Well - off to get new set. My co-worker is very pleased... more sales for her. I should get a commission!

Posted by Lys :: 8:02 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------