This Page

has been moved to new address

Beauty Product Recommendations...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Beauty Product Recommendations...

There are some normal products that are always in my repoitre for those days when a gal wants to feel oh so pretty, i.e. Jonathan hair care products (the shampoo/conditioners are divine and DIRT - Haven't had to use hairspray in over a year), Bare Escentuals Foundation (for that flawless glow), M.A.C. Paradisco eyeshadow (for the blue eyed gal - I know I know - it's orange but used lightly, it makes those eyes pop!), Nars Orgasm lip gloss, and Faux Tan Self Tanner by Bare Escentuals (doesn't stink and doesn't turn you orange either).

On a recent trip to Ulta/Sephora (and reading Shake Your Beauty), I discovered two fabulous additions to my most recommended list:

I'll be needing an extra bag to come home from Vegas. Meowmix has selected the MGM Grand as the "IT" destination, and guess what's downstairs.. SEPHORA! I'll be shoppin'.. Cha-Ching!

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 5:30 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------