This Page

has been moved to new address

Lessons from The Linen/Velvet Rope

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lessons from The Linen/Velvet Rope

So last night, I had to work an event for my publisher and, while I rarely ever work a door and just handle PR for the event and pulling in the Press/Celebs, I decided to work the door and help out... My gal F. also helped and, can I tell you, by the end of the night, those lovely 4" platform Steve Maddens that I adored and HAD to have... I'm convinced that they were made by Satan. It was a fabulous event and a great turn out, however, I'm sure for the next event it will go smoother. Meowmix and my other friends who have seen me in action will more than likely get a kick outta this list. Grab that coffee - its a doozy.

Some interesting observations from the "non-velvet" rope:

Thank god F. was there - I had a blast with her and to mah girlz Ms. Assistant and her friend, the Jewelry Designer and Security Guy, John (and the cute bouncers).. and, for the record, Please NEVER let the Door Biatche wear 4" heels on a cobblestone street again :)


Posted by Lys :: 2:53 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------