This Page

has been moved to new address

Season Finales...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Season Finales...


Grey's Anatomy kicked off one hell of a Season Finale week. I'm not really going to go into a full detail but I was going to say - Sunday, you can't leave a gal hanging, wondering what the hell happened to Burke. So, hence, yesterday's 2 hour season finale. (Sorry 24 - which, by the way, their 2 hour finale is NEXT week). Boston Legal was set for tonight so, I decided to watch one of my favorite shows, The Unit in the other room while Mr. TiVo taped Boston Legal. Much to my shock and surprise, I find out that the Unit has two back to back episodes with the last one being the SEASON FINALE! Thursday is the season finale of CSI. The season finale of Bones is tomorrow. Not to mention a host of other shows all have their finales set for this week. And those shows mentioned above are all on my TiVo waiting for me to catch up. It's going to be like reading the ending of a book before even starting the beginning. ARG!

What is UP with these 2 hour finales... Damn Hollywood... I'm thinking I should send the studios my bill for the new Tivo to keep up with the flurry of activity.

Posted by Lys :: 10:20 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------