This Page

has been moved to new address

The Devil Must Wear Steve Maddens...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Devil Must Wear Steve Maddens...

This morning… I'm running late for work, having a hell of a time getting myself together and I decided - forget that today is 6/06/06 and just focus on the positive aspects of life. My file clerk calls me re: a project and wants to know why I'm so nice this morning (because, as y'all know, I'm not a morning person at all)… My response is that I have two choices in life - I can either be bitchy OR I can choose to stay positive, even if it is today.

His response: "It's YOUR holiday today - aren't you supposed to be celebrated?"

So, apparently, I must be the Devil Who Wears Steve Maddens.. Now - where is that daggone pitchfork...

Posted by Lys :: 9:40 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------