This Page

has been moved to new address

Discussion Time...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Discussion Time...

One of the things I haven't had time to do is any PayPerPost ops. While I love this site, I have to confess, I haven't been able to visit daily like I used to - sometimes life has a way of stopping one in its tracks. However, one easy way for me to catch up on everything is to stop by the PayPerPost forums. It's free, easy to register and the people there are amazing. They have posts about various blog posts, discussions about everything in normal day life, and great advice re: PPP. The support here is really heartwarming at times. Plus - I'm always on the look for good blogs to peruse so I'm bound to come across some good ones through the PayPerPost Forums.

Check it out - drop by and say hi! You'll be glad you did.

PayPerPost

**This post has been brought to you by PayPerPost. My opinions, as always, are my own**


Posted by Lys :: 6:31 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------