This Page

has been moved to new address

Nordstrom: You're on Notice...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Nordstrom: You're on Notice...

Well, I hate to do it because I'm a Nordys gal, but the one in the Florida Mall seriously needs an attitude adjustment - or, at the very least, the chick at the Bobbi Brown counter. Last week she came up with a hard sell and I basically blasted her because I am used to dealing with Jenny (who now works at Laura Mercier). However, this chick got smart with me yesterday when I called about the status of the Sunkissed Palette that Jenny ordered for me from North Carolina. This chick, Anne or Amy or whatever her name was, decided to cop an attitude telling me "It's sold out EVERYWHERE - you should have gotten it when it came out". DOH - it's not sold out EVERYWHERE chickadee - it's at Saks. I told her to double check with Jenny because she ordered it from the North Carolina store and she commented "Well - she's at Laura Mercier - NOT Bobbi Brown". Doesn't matter - check with her.

Then, Amy/Anne's tone changes when she gets back on the phone and tells me - "Well, it should be here any day because you ordered it about 5 days ago." No, it was almost 2 weeks ago but whatever. Recognizing the shrill tone of her voice, I then I asked her "Did you work last Sunday?" and she told me that it was her tat the counter . I then remarked, "Ahhhh yes, I remember you" and internally I'm thinking "You're the idiot!". Needless to say, I'm calling her manager because the last couple of times I've been in Nordys, it's been beyond disappointing and she's in definite need of retraining. I expect that of Macy*s, NOT Nordstrom.

Guess who's getting the sale - Saks!!

***UPDATE: I spoke with the manager and Amy/Anne whoever is getting crosstraining. My quote was "She needs to be more like Jenny and more aware of her product line". However, I'm still loving Saks (3% cash back!) and I told the manager that Saks does, indeed, have the palette - that way they can go get it for another customer should they want it. That's what one expects of Nordys.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 3:09 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------