This Page

has been moved to new address

Couponing at L/C

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Couponing at L/C


Well, this week, after dealing with the drama of prior, I decided that I needed to use my coupon at Le Creuset and score myself this lovely braiser. Then, since it was 30% off the outlet price, I also decided that the trivet was necessary too. After the doctor's yesterday, I stopped by Wal-Mart to check out the new Colin Cowie line (Lovely!!) and picked up a couple wine glasses, some knives (to work with until the move) and a few other odds and ends. After that, I needed to visit Tar-Jay, again picking up a "few things" finishing up at my new haunt of late - Publix whereby I vowed to cook on the daily (I've been lapsin', my friends) - prompting Roomie to ask if I fell on my head or something. Nope. My cards are wishing for a deep freeze though.

Well - in other news, Mr. Doc decided that some "nuclear 2-day testing" was in order and scheduled that for next week. He did, however, put me on an asprin regimine, told me to look about getting some Zantac (just in case) and yoga. BR added to the deal with advising me to cut out the caffeine. Since my mom drank coffee during her pregnancy - me without caffeine is a hard pill to swallow. So, we're gonna take that one day at a time.

Yoga however - now that was a fun excursion - who knew Wal-Mart & Target had so many pretty yoga things to look at... OM!!!!!

Posted by Lys :: 6:45 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------