This Page

has been moved to new address

Procrastination...BE GONE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Procrastination...BE GONE!

There's one thing that has been plaguing me of late - Procrastination. I'm a big fan of the "Oh, I'll get to it" but its gotten to a point where I think my procrastination habit has become part of my burnout. I'm not inspired and feeling blah lately. I even mentioned that I was *gasp* thinking of going to culinary school, just because. Not to work in a restaurant (I will *never* revisit that hell), but to really inspire me to get something going.

I've been thinking of joining the Jaycees, but I'm not very happy with Orlando's political scene so my thoughts re: Buddy Dyer might not be received very well. Getting around Altamonte has been fine, but you ever get those days where you are so burnt out you want to do *nothing*. Even my closet makes me sigh and go "I'll get to it". The 6 plastic crates in my house have me saying "Oh, I'll get to it". The boxes of CDS waiting to be organized .. yup - you guessed it, "I'll Get To It".

Well NO MORE! They say it takes 21 days to break a habit and I'm making a commitment here that I'm kickin' the procrastination monsters big behind in a big way! If I say "I'll get to it", I'm going to have to schedule a time TO Get to it and get it done. And, this week, I'm going to have to find the time to make a dent somehow, someway and get myself back on track. I had a system that worked but, in all honesty, after getting livid at something a few months ago, I lost my will for success. Enough is enough. It's time to kick things into high gear and Project Organization is now underway.

First stop - TARGET for boxes & organization stuff for the closet.

Second: I hope the Salvation Army has a bunch of gals who want Size 10 shoes.
Third: Mr. Cobbler & I are going to be fast friends.
Four: Those CDS - by Monday they need to be organized. The ones that are not wanted anymore - they go to the Salvation Army.
Fifth: New Dry Cleaner - coming right up!

I'll have more of a list, but don't worry. I'll get to it.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:53 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------