This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Gucci Sunglasses...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Obsessed With: Gucci Sunglasses...

For the past 6 months, I've been lusting after these sunglasses by Gucci. While my normal PF cautious side says "Are You Freakin' Kidding Me", I adore these sunglasses. But I won't pay the Gucci price of $275. Not to mention I tried them on in Saks and va-va-voom! Definitely screams "Lys".

However, I did notice them on Overstock.com for much less than the retail price. As Philly is only 10 days away, I have to behave and, who knows, I might find a very well done copy while shopping up there. The ones that I've seen in Orlando pale by comparison...



One Day...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:52 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------