This Page

has been moved to new address

Sometimes You Just Have To Say Whatever...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sometimes You Just Have To Say Whatever...

I've got this friend that's really grating my last nerve. Mind you, I've been friends with this person for years and I trust this individual with pretty much my life. However, there's one thing that really bothers the hell out of me and I'm about to put this out there...

How can one be friends with someone and drop their friends for a girlfriend/boyfriend? I know everyone's guilty of this at some point or another but seriously - you are supposed to grow out of that.

You know how I can always tell when this person is dating or into someone seriously - because this person drops out of sight/contact/etc. only to re-emerge after the break up. AND, to make it even funnier - this person won't talk with friends of the opposite sex because they don't want their partner to think that the friendship might be inappropriate. Seriously - when I'm with someone, they know my friends, both male and female. If my partner doesn't like my friends, they can deal. I'm not giving up my friends for a guy - and the people I date know this.

So yeah - I think that this "friend" and I are going to have a little "Come to Jesus" talk... because after years of this crap, my eyes are sick of rolling. Either that or I might just cut them out completely. There comes a point when you have to recognize your own behaviors.

Bec, Meowmix & Reese: Y'all know who I'm about to put on blast, right *LOL*

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 7:13 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------