This Page

has been moved to new address

Doing It All In 5" Stilettos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Doing It All In 5" Stilettos...

Sunday is the premiere of ABC's new show "Cashmere Mafia"



I know I know - it's a knock off of S&TC, but still - a Darren Star creation? Now, would I rather watch this or Lipstick Jungle... ummm.. I'll go with this. Plus - Brooke Shields tends to get on my nerves. I've read the book Lipstick Jungle and this is along the same lines. Yeah, I know there's drama between Darren Star and Candace Bushnell, but my vote is with Darren. He did, after all, work on Melrose Place and was at the helm of Sex & The City.

Plus -any show that tells someone to "be good to [her] or we'll break every bone in your body" is a show after my own heart, as my friends will attest, I've uttered a similar line upon meeting a few shady characters that were dating my friends and it's worked. They treated the gals like gold.

For a longer clip of the show, check this out.



Tell me this - will you be watching Cashmere Mafia? Do you think it's worth checking out?

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 10:53 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------