This Page

has been moved to new address

Philly,This About Sums It Up...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Philly,This About Sums It Up...

The plane tix are bought; the car is reserved and I'm still on the hunt for for a hotel deal. 4.5 days of chaos, debauchery, some work and fun is in store and I'm trying to be as organized as possible. Yeah, sure, it's in August, but still. A gal can never be too prepared (or is that a boy scout. Or is it a girl scout? Well, you know what I mean).

I'm only handling the guest list and door at the party and that leaves me the rest of the weekend to get some stuff done in Philly and, even better, get into trouble. And I even have the challenge of only bringing a carry-on bag, laptop and that's it. Yeah - ummm. We'll see. Have you SEEN my shoe collection - that, in itself, needs its own luggage. With the airlines cutting down on baggage allowances and me trying to be more conscientious of what I've got with, I think I've set myself up for one hell of a challenge in this one.

When I heard this song and saw the video, I thought - hmmm.. fitting theme song for that weekend (or a certain someone - I'll never tell). Plus - Adam Levine - HELLO! Hey - at least it replaced Danity Kane's "Damaged" on my playlist, k?

Maroon 5 f. Rihanna "If I Never See Your Face Again"...

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:05 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------