This Page

has been moved to new address

New Addition To The Shoe Closet...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, August 18, 2008

New Addition To The Shoe Closet...

Yeah, I caved. I saw these oxfords the other day and had a whole "had to have them" moment. You can tell I'm in swooning mode when I don't put them down, wander around the store with them in a fit of momma bear "mine mine mine" protection and don't flinch at the price. The color was rich and they are definite Philly shoes for November... (if I don't break my neck on those damn cobblestones - again.)

As a penance, I have to release two pairs from my shoe wardrobe but consider it well worth it as I truly adore these shoes.




Steve Madden Vulture in Wine Patent

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:19 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------