This Page

has been moved to new address

Just Can't Help It...I'm Back...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just Can't Help It...I'm Back...

Oh how I can relate...

Fergie - "Clumsy"

Now: Funny Story. Meowmix will tell you that whenever I would be around A. or somehow something would happen and he would be involved - however indirectly -I would fall like a fool. We're talking at school in the snow, at a hockey game, in the streets of Boston, in Toronto during a phone call. You name it. It's like my knees give out at the mere mention of that guy and that's all she wrote! So I'm no stranger to falling. It never happened with H. (thankfully) and never with Mark. I thought it was a one boy thing.

Well, Monday I took a header in the middle of Market Street in Philly. I was coming out of the AT&T store with new blackberry in hand and wasn't paying attention in my 4" stiletto Steve Maddens. Philly streets are notorious for being uneven and *boom* there I went. Sure I'm scraped and bruised and my left knee hurts like hell but I think people on the Philly sidewalk were surprised to see me laughing.

Why was I laughing you ask? Well, because I was thinking of a certain someone when I went down for the count. Guess the Clumsy torch has passed.

I better stock up on bandaids.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:40 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------