This Page

has been moved to new address

Lets Hug It Out Bitch....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, August 22, 2005

Lets Hug It Out Bitch....


"Lets Hug It Out Bitch".... I never really got the catch phrase that seems to drive the popularity of HBO's latest hit, Entourage. That was until last night. During a bout of insomnia, I was able to pop in the first DVD of Season 1 and roared with laughter through all 4 episodes. Being that I am a recovering publicist myself, I sympathized with Debi Mazar's portrayal of a publicist who doesn't tolerate the b.s. while trying to keeping her client happy, even at the expense of some of the members of his entourage. I also loved Jeremy Piven's dead on portrayal of the "typical Hollywood agent". For those that want the real scoop on the inner workings of the Hollyweird machine, you should check out Assistant Atlas's blog. He doesn't hesitate to pull back the layers to reveal the true wheelings and dealings of the movie industry.

Being that I am home sick today, what's on the agenda?? Why Disk 2 of course ;)

Posted by Lys :: 12:42 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------