This Page

has been moved to new address

The Mail Arrived...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Mail Arrived...

I go to get the mail tonight and lo and behold is a package from Sephora that I ordered over 2 months ago. HELLO?!?! Mail DELAY??? I'm calling Sephora tomorrow to let them know that I did get the items but the post office damaged the box beyond repair. I swear - our mailman is losing his marbles!!! We get our magazines way after we are supposed to, the bills are ALWAYS here but if its something good - it takes forever... hmmm..

Hope his wife likes this week's issue of OK! Magazine.

Posted by Lys :: 10:59 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------