This Page

has been moved to new address

Costco is Evil...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Costco is Evil...

Why is it that when a person goes to Costco, they never spend less than $100? I forgot what having a membership was like until today where, after I perused the isles looking for some good deals, walked out of there with a big azz bottle of Cabernet Sauvingon, some of my normal grocery items, water, a DVD of Breakfast at Tiffanys ($11.99 for the special edition -thankyouverymush) and some oversized boxes of Wheat Thins, 100 calorie snacks and other fun items. I even got a huge wedge of Pecorino Romano cheese (Thank you Everyday Italian.. grrrrr).

Now, I get to find where to put all this stuff *LOL* Hey - at least I didn't buy the oversized TV, the hallway light fixture or the granite top & cherry wood bathroom sink. Well, not yet anyways...

Posted by Lys :: 10:26 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------