This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhhh...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ahhhh...

How nice it is to sit here, look out at the pond (swamp) off my balcony on a Wednesday and remember this is what it's like to take a day off. Never mind that I got out of the office at 10:30 last night. Never mind the fact that I printed out a huge file for my roommate and LEFT IT ON THE PRINTER. Never mind the fact that I realized said OOPS at 1:30 in the morning and called a friend to pull it off before someone else who shares said printer sees it. Never mind the fact that I've already called into the office twice this morning and checked my work email compulsively.

None of that matters, why? Because I'm sitting on my porch, sipping a cup of coffee that I brewed myself (yay me!) and happy because I remember how I used to love being able to see sunlight. I miss the tour life. I miss the travel and I miss making my own hours. Most of all, I miss the excitement.

I have plans with a friend of mine who works for an entertainment management firm today so besides catching up, she wants to talk about "opportunities". I'm open to suggestions.

Posted by Lys :: 10:16 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------