This Page

has been moved to new address

It's a Small, Small World...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's a Small, Small World...

I know. I know - I've gotten all ranty the past couple of days, so I'm trying to be whimsical, light-hearted and gleeful. So back onto Lys' adventures in shopping. There is a store I *heart*, Ashley Stewart. The closest Ashley Stewart is in Tampa and it broke my heart that it wasn't in Orlando. Whenever I would be in Philly or New Jersey, I would shop to my heart's content picking up their super cute, yet super affordable fashions. They were always cut great and were stylish!

Orlando however doesn't believe in that type of store and I was regulated to the Avenue & Lane Bryant. Having lost some serious weight and going down a size or two since I moved, I've been able to make do however, whenever I would travel I would leave room in the suitcase for my Ashley Stewart finds.

Last night, I was finally able to go to the store that they just opened here in Orlando. As I'm perusing through the racks, I see a familiar face working there but I can't place her. As her and I start to talk, she asks me if I ever shopped in the Cherry Hill, NJ store. That's where she's from - she was the manager there on my last trip. She remembered me from my countless visits on vacation and the fact that I would "spend some serious $$$". How nice, right? Well, I walked out of there with 2 cute new sweaters and a number of items on layaway in my new size that were WAY cheaper than Lane Bryant and just as cute. Not to mention, my new buddy, Nicole, is keeping this gal apprised of any new clothes/stock on the horizon.

Time to clear out the closet for the new stuff!!!


Posted by Lys :: 4:28 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------