This Page

has been moved to new address

Paging Dr. McDreamy ....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Paging Dr. McDreamy ....


I've come to the realization that I need a new Doctor and that my current doctor is a quack. This Donald Duck crap is NOT going to do. My shoulder and the left side of my neck is in massive pain and I'm not going to spend $561.00 to hear the term "muscle spasms", no matter how cute the lab tech guy is...

ARG! So, with that - I'm off to enjoy a lovely muscle relaxer with dinner. Can someone recommend a decent doctor in the Orlando area for a second opinion *sigh* Now, where is McDreamy when a gal needs him...

Posted by Lys :: 9:33 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------