This Page

has been moved to new address

Things Heard While Out And About...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Things Heard While Out And About...

So Saturday night, this gal went out with Bec to a bar whose name I had forgotten (but I soooo used to love) and here are just a few things that were heard that evening...

* "So, are those real?"

* "What the fuk - Why are you looking at my boobs?"

* "She should NOT be wearing a tube top - back fat people BACK FAT!"

* "Don't request a song if you aren't going to dance to it"

* "Are you sure those are real?"

* "How can I not look - you got those things in my face" said by a 5'3 idiot to girl with a very low cut top, insinuating that they were real (and, for once, it wasn't me).

* "Can I buy you a drink or will you yell at me?"

* "Skeet Skeet Skeet" screached by a 5'2 country bumpkin' lookin' white boy karaoking to Lil' Jon...

* "You used to go out with that asshole right?"

* "Ever married" - when the answer was no, "Commitment Issues?"

There is SO much more, but time is tight right now and I have a very early flight..

News at Noon ;)


Posted by Lys :: 10:47 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------