This Page

has been moved to new address

Proud What Not To Wear Graduate...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Proud What Not To Wear Graduate...

As y'all know - I've been an addict of What Not to Wear for quite some time. So, whenever they are doing a show and I happen to see an item of clothing that is in my closet that gets a thumbs up from Stacy & Clinton, I beam like a proud graduate. On Friday, not only did I see my favorite coral jacquard suit jacket profiled, but also my Steve Madden Shoes. The ones I absolutely had to have. Some of my frugal friends didn't seem to see my side of the situation when I remarked "See - Even Clinton & Stacy would approve. They were worth the investment". Then again, I don't have that lovely $5,000.00 budget that the people profiled seem to get.

However, still - all in all - I've seen 4 of my outfits profiled on there. I must be on the right track, ya think?

Posted by Lys :: 3:34 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------