This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhh... Relaxation At Last...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ahhh... Relaxation At Last...

The soiree went wonderfully. I have to admit - because of something that blew up on Friday, I basically had to Sandra Lee some stuff but, all in all, it went well. 20+ people in the apartment and, lo and behold, the air conditioner went to hell. Plus - prior to everyone's arrival I had the oven running at 400 degrees. My apartment was a sauna. My hair was almost as curly (imo) as Shirley Temple. Still, it was absolutely fabulous and I am truly blessed to have some wonderful friends. The cat, however, was not used to so many people around but eventually she found her favorites and, the minute someone told her she had beautiful eyes, she was ready to stalk them until they told her again. I have to admit, I have a vain cat.

Yesterday, I did a bit of furniture browsing with the fabulous ML, visited the Altamonte Mall for a sec and then hit up Borders for a couple books. I'm thinking more about the quality of life and the importance of stopping and smelling the roses. This is one of the first weekends where I just finally let go and enjoyed having a couple days off. Little work was to be done outside of the house bubble.

All in all, great weekend and, I realized one other thing - I need to entertain a bit more.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 1:50 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------