This Page

has been moved to new address

Clutter Be Gone...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Clutter Be Gone...

I've lived in my new apartment for 4 months now. However, I STILL have boxes. Why - because I have TOO much clutter! Too much stuff I've accumulated over the years. Since I have the soiree tonight, I've had to move boxes around, unpack many of them, find new homes for stuff, and, even funnier -whip out those Airbags from the move and zip down the multitudes of comforters, etc. that I've had because, as you know, I like to change things up a bit.

But, do I do it during the week - NOOOO... why, because not only was I dealing with hell in a non-Chanel handbasket but I was also afflicted with a raging case of "I'll Get To It".

Let me say this - I'm beyond over the clutter. I'm loving the look of wide open spaces. The Cat is loving the fact that things are moving around because, in her view, stuff is out of her way. However, today with the party at 7, the fridge stocked and my hair appointment is at 12:30, but I'm still a bit behind.

Why - because "I'll get to it". It's a vicious cycle people, one I'm not sure I can truly quit. Save yourselves! I'm admitting defeat *sigh*

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:33 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------