This Page

has been moved to new address

Where's My DayPlanner..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Where's My DayPlanner..

It's no secret that on the weekends, I hermit myself up in the house like a ostrich buries his head in the sand and I'm okay with that. I re-emerge on Monday for work and all is right with the world.

Well - this weekend I'm a scheduled wench - so scheduled that, in leaving a message for JZ, I'm commenting - "Call me Sunday at 3", in another message to a former client "Let's talk on Sunday around 5", and in talking with the fabulous MB - I told him - "Monday, Tuesday or perhaps Friday Morning" for a conference call. What. The. @#*@*#? I love to turn off the cell and stay in my cave and get my bearings. This basically ensures I'm on the go. Even on the weekends. Oy Oy Oy!

I had a wedding today, a brunch with co-workers tomorrow - (cocktails, anyone?) and, somewhere in all of this, I need to get my thoughts together for my upcoming week. It's already 12:30 and I've had a con call with JZ, have another scheduled tomorrow and now I have another call to return on Monday. I need a dayplanner, and that's just to schedule my personal stuff. No electronic stuff - I'll wind up loading that with emails and that is a whole other mess. And, I haven't fully rejoined the "publicist" club, but from all appearances, I need to start getting back in the game. With recent events, I guess my former life isn't as "former" as it used to be.

Now where is the Calgon...

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:31 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------