This Page

has been moved to new address

Cocktail Party: Impossible?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cocktail Party: Impossible?

Well, I have scheduled the Housewarming Soiree for next Friday, sent the evites, taken that day off to relax and cook my little heart out and, currently in the midst of making the shopping list. While there are so many good choices out there for appetizers & cocktails, I'm curious to see what you would suggest. I do know that I will have Sangria on hand, but outside of Roasted Asparagus with Wasabi Mayo, I'm stumped.

If you were throwing a cocktail party for about ohhh.. let's say 20 people - what are some tried and true suggestions that y'all might want to serve? I'm a big fan of the Barefoot Contessa/Everyday Italian mentality - prep ahead and that way the party thrower can enjoy the party as well. Or should I Sandra Lee it and buy a bunch of frozen appetizers at Costco.

Is this Cocktail Party: Impossible? (Sorry - too much Robert Irvine watching last night) I'm looking forward to your thoughts, suggestions, and of course - cocktail recipes :) THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:07 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------