This Page

has been moved to new address

Productivity - Thwarted Again!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Productivity - Thwarted Again!

Yesterday's post re: Procrastination had me doin' some serious thinking last night. I went out for a little R&R with my buddy ML (and Williams Sonoma - HELLO!) and I tackled the Target supply list. I unpacked 4 boxes and 3 of the plastic crates. I stacked the shoe boxes for the closet organization. I got out a ton of trash, cleaned the fridge and did a load of laundry. Good effort for Day 1 of 21 Days to Procrastination's Butt Whuppin'... Good effort (or so I thought).

Mind you, I have a small brunch scheduled for tomorrow and a ton of work to do at the DayJob. I had a Happy Hour thing on my schedule. I have groceries that need buying for the brunch. I'm a busy gal.

This morning, I get up, go to the DayJob and find myself feeling like I'm a victim of whiplash - shooting pains up and down my shoulder, arm & neck. My muscles are in such knots that a practiced sailor might get excited. I turn my neck slightly and all I heard was "OW!". So I go looking for my Skelaxin - it's at home. Advil will suffice. 20 minutes later, still massive pain so I head home.

I get home and see my Skelaxin is at the VERY LAST ONE. No problem, I'll get a script refill. Looking at the bottle I see "May be refilled 6 times before 1/31/2007!" Umm.. was this on my "I'll Get To It List???"

So - my little fingers dialed my doctor only to find out that he's booked out this afternoon *cough cough - Golf Anyone?* but we've got a hot date Monday morning at 9:45. Lucky ducky me. He's in Kissimmee. I'm in Altamonte. I guess I'm a quasi long distant patient so we're going to have to find a new doctor locally. So I'm going to be on Motrin this weekend, more than likely. My gal P. was ready to whap me over the head this morning with her shoe for not taking my prescription but hey - I don't believe in taking it unless I *absolutely* need it.

My productivity hit a hiccup, but hey - Barefoot Contessa's on and she's doing a breakfast bread pudding. Hmmmm... now where is that brioche...

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:26 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------