This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspiration Hits...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Inspiration Hits...

So, I've made the decision that I'm going to reward myself with little milestones for my goals - short term and long term... Whether it's a Starbucks goodie one week, a new blouse in a smaller size another week (which I'm going to bust my ass to get into - tho I hope it will fit over the boobs. I hate that. Plus sized with a bosom. Notsogood -plus whenever I lose weight - it shifts up first! GRRRR).

I've got Philly in about 7 weeks, so I'm going to give myself a little license to reward. However, one of my goals if I pull off something big for a client is THESE. I figure they look great, the price is just right, and I won't have to stick my face on the glass at the Gucci store like I did in Vegas when I saw a pair of shoes that I loved. (I literally would go to the window at the Gucci store in the Bellagio in Vegas and drool over these gorgeous black ankle wrap shoes but I never ever got them. Sad considering that I was in Vegas every 3 months. I wouldn't even DARE go into Chanel - something about being afraid that Karl himself would shoo me out - you know - you heathen - you don't have an Amex - Begone! Stupid, I know). Plus, yet again - reasonably priced, cash back and coupons. Gucci with coupons - who knew.

Someone asked me if something was going on because they noticed that I was dressing up a bit more, actually wearing makeup (my new Bobbi Brown stuff), revamping the wardrobe and not living at the day job. My remark: "I actually started to give a **it." I figure if I want to dive back into the PR role, I need to actually start carrying myself like a publicist. And, since I've got stuff to do when I get to the home office for the guys, I have to really start organizing myself. And, I'd like to have a life. And, I have an apartment I love (even though they painted the door and it STILL hasn't fully dried - sticky sticky! Blue paint on your hand from the door handle is NOT cute). I refuse to settle for the mundane.

Anywayz - the point is, motivation is key. I'm off and running!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:25 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------