This Page

has been moved to new address

Shoes, Shoes and More Shoes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, July 02, 2007

Shoes, Shoes and More Shoes...


Well, the Spectator Pumps came in from Nordys today and they are *fabulous* beyond compare. Again, very classy, yet another peep toe, but whatever. I've lusted after them and they are mine, mine, mine - all mine. And they were over 50% off from Steve Madden's original price tag. (And will be rocked tomorrow with this uber cute top I got from Lane Bryant which will be packed for the Philly Trip!).

One of the things that The Secret advises is to visualize the things you want - the things you want to achieve, whether its a new house, new car, toaster (that's totally mine but you see my point) and either put it together in a collage, book, something. Well, I did a Word document (because I figured I'd be nifty like that) and went through some of my lust items on the blog - just to try it out. (Yes, the CLs are on there but I need to start small, right?).

One of the things I ADORED were the Oh Deer! Wedges from Endless.com. I thought they were so unique and perfect for summer - just not at the $110 price tag. They would be perfect for one of my outfits in Philly and I could even wear them to work. Well, this weekend I noticed that they were on UrbanOutfitters.com for $75. Urban Outfitters doesn't have cash back nor a coupon but I'm thinking - perhaps in a week or two - I really want those but not now. Then as I'm browsing around the 'net this weekend I decided to check two of my go-to sites for shoes on the cheap: SmartBargains & Overstock.com. Guess what - we have a winner (well - Overstock had the winner). And they were $49.99. - That's well over 50% off. Now, with Mr. Rebates you get 5% back but I still was hedging..

Today, I just happened to check and there was a special promotion - 10% off Women's Shoes until 7/3 which would then bring the price down to $44.99. Plus, Mr. Rebates also offered an additional 7% off ($3.15) AND I get cash back ($2.90). Not a bad bargain at ALL. Basically, it's about $39.00. (minus tax & 2.95 for shipping)

All in all - it goes to show that if you envision, you will eventually come across. Sometimes Sooner. Sometimes Later. But you just have to be eagle-eyed about it because you NEVER know when it crosses your path - you might get it.

Wonder if it works for that BMW Convertible *LOL*

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 4:44 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------