This Page

has been moved to new address

For Those That Love Heels...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

For Those That Love Heels...

And for those Carrie Bradshaws of the world. There's an interesting article in the Wall Street Journal. You can read it here. I know I'm one of those gals who wear heels on the daily and it's rare you will see me in flats. Then again, I've been wearing heels since I was a mere 15 year old gal, so it's become habit for me. But I do know that for a big meeting, I will rock a fabulous pair of high heels and I know it's more of a confidence thing because I know I look good.

How about you - what's your stance on heels?

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 10:17 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------