This Page

has been moved to new address

Like a Kid In The Candy Store...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Like a Kid In The Candy Store...

9West and I are on a bit of a "break" ala Ross & Rachel. After a bit of creative differences with two wacky employees, I think the time for me to set my sights on few new other brands is right. Tonight, I took a bit of time to wander through Macy*s and, here are some of the shoes I'm lusting after right now. One problem: I have never worn these brands so I'm a bit hesitant... If you have any advice, it's most welcome :)




I LOVE these black/gray pumps by BCBGirls, but the heel reminds me of a Budget Fashionista post wherein she advised that Lucite heels (even if they are smoky dark grey/black colored) still screams "hooker". Maybe its just me.



And these BCBGirls Pumps are STUNNING. By far they are my favorite. The red quilting and black cap toe are gorgeous. The price, however, is not. Let's hope for a sale... pray for a sale... sale sale sale...



I saw these Etienne Aigner Slingbacks in Philadelphia and loved them. They are classic and I think they would last for quite some time.



These Mary Janes by Circa Joan & David are soooo pretty in person. Again, the price - notsomuch. It's the tan/bronze color that sets these apart.



It was like a kid in the candy store for this gal. I went in looking for a kickin' pair of gray heels and fell in love with way too many looks... :::sigh::: I just hope Overstock or SmartBargains gets some of these lovelies soon.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 9:40 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------