This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Randolph Duke Lace Up Boots...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, September 10, 2007

Obsessed With: Randolph Duke Lace Up Boots...


Regardless of my living in Central Florida, I am a sucker for a good boot. Ankle boots and me, we'relikethis. If it's sexy, got a heel and I can rock it under pants or jeans, it's all mine. I'm especially a sucker for a good lace up heeled granny boot. Why, I don't know. I can tell you I got into MORE trouble with a particular pair of boots I wore, rain, snow, sleet & ice - I didn't care if I broke my neck - dammit I looked good in those boots. Sadly, the heel broke one night and they were never to be heard from again. To this day, I still sigh and remember those boots of old and have a couple pairs almost like them, but they aren't "the boot"

Last year, I took the plunge and found a couple pairs of knee length boots for gals with wide calves with a pretty decent heel, but it's more chunky than I normally care for. I may be plus size, but dammit, those calves of mine are toned more than LL Cool J's abs. The problem with me is I never can find one with a decent heel height & look. I am, after all, a card carrying member of the Stiletto Sorority. And, when it comes to stretching a boot - I'm always nervous. Meowmix found a killer pair of boots last year and had them stretched, but I wonder - will it work on these?

Well, I found these killer Randolph Duke boots. G'head shudder at the price tag - I did. Now, if you chop it off at the ankle, you will have "The Boot" - the ones I adored. So, here I am, seeing a knee length vision of my favorite boot with 4"+ heel and gold trim and all I can think of is "must must must have". I just need to think about it.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:51 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------