This Page

has been moved to new address

Operation Credit - Armed and Dangerous...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Operation Credit - Armed and Dangerous...

Word to the wise: Never arm a blond gal with a little knowledge - she will run you over quicker than a fashionista on her way to a Manolo sample sale.

Over the past few years, I've been viciously attacking my credit report, and thankfully I did because when I pulled my scores this week, I saw that in about a year, my score jumped: Transunion +44 pts; Experian + 70 pts and Experian - 12 pts. WT??? Seriously - these three need to get their heads together. I have a few things I'm going to be attacking for 4th Quarter 07.

That's the shortened list, but wish me luck. I'm getting feisty again...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:04 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------