This Page

has been moved to new address

Ahhh.. Now This is How Its Done...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, September 10, 2007

Ahhh.. Now This is How Its Done...

TiVo not only taped Video Soul for a gal, but also was kind enough to tape BET's Soul Sessions for me and, it more than made up for the craptastic awards last night. Of course they had the normal Beyonce, Kanye and crew, but I don't sweat it and hit the fast forward button (Deja Vu is NOT one of my fave Beyonce tracks). One of the few things I adore outside of Freestyle, 80s tracks and dance music is the Philly NeoSoul sound and in a flash of good karma that I was treated to Angie Stone, Musiq Soulchild, a new artist Deemi, and even a flashback of Janet "Ms. Jackson if You're Nasty" with "When I Think of You"..

Enjoy!

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 8:39 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------