This Page

has been moved to new address

2008 Will Be *A* Year...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 Will Be *A* Year...

I'm watching the Dick Clark special and my heart goes out to Dick Clark. He's worked so hard to recover from this stroke. The man is an icon. Ryan Seacrest is definitely gearing up to be the new "Dick Clark". The talent - outside of Fergie, I'm pretty much fast forwarding through Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Sean Kingston and, my *cough* favorite *cough cough* Akon. Also, to debunk a myth - it's not all "live". The Hollywood segments are often pre-taped and the NY segments are live (or as live as they can be).

I've done a lot of reflecting today and I've come to the determination that 2008 will have much in store, not only for myself, my friends and family but ALL of you as well. To quote one of my friends "8 is a sign of new beginnings" And 2008 shall bring many new beginnings.

Happy New Year everyone!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:28 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------