This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogolutions for '08.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Blogolutions for '08.

To use a term coined by The Hotfessional, I've decided to make some Blogolutions for Just Because... Things can only get better in 2008 and one of my goals is to focus a bit more on my blogging both here and Fashionista+. So this is a few ideas milling around my little blond brain.

One of my Blogolutions this year is to post a weekly (or bi-weekly) round up of posts and articles noticed around the 'Net which have caught my eye. The weekly round up should hit Friday/Saturday and, due to the short week - will start next Friday.

Blogolution # 2 is for me to commit to post on the regular, but have I committed to NaBlaBla 365 - not yet. Ask me after I've had a few cocktails... I just don't know if I can swing it with the Grammys and all and, after all - how much blog fodder do I really have?? That's a question I need to ask myself.

Blogolution #3 involves getting a REAL blog designer to design something a bit more permanent for moi both here and at Fashionista+. Caz does not do custom work and, while I tried to do it myself, HTML coding and I are far from friendly. I'm still learning... baby steps, people, baby steps. However, as that costs $$$, it will take a bit of time :) If anyone knows of any good blog designers, please shoot me an email at justanothagal [at] gmail [dot] com. Thank you!

Finally, one other Blogolution is to feature more content. We're talking more "fluff" and shopping (virtual and real) posts as well as reviews, recipes, giveaways, swag (if I can procure) etc. I won't get as cranky on the Orlando political rant front.. but still.

So the goals are S.M.A.R.T. (Small, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound - breakin' it down with thanks to Single Ma). Let's see how it pans out...

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:46 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------