This Page

has been moved to new address

One of My Favorite Flashbacks...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One of My Favorite Flashbacks...

I should, technically, be in Miami for the Freestyle Music Awards, Grammy reception and WMC. However, such was not the case this year. There are so many soirees and showcases that I couldn't be at thanks to "business needs" but whatevs. Even JoeZ is performing and is nominated for an award. Last week, I about popped a vein when I was told that I couldn't shoot down to Miami to see him - and he's in MY state. It's not like I'm up north going to a gig in NYC or Philly - it's in Miami - the biggest dance events of the year. Ugh! If anything, I should be there. Thankfully, JoeZ understands, but I don't. Again, whatevs - stay positive, right?

Anywhoo - besides the usual suspects (JoeZ., George Lamond, Brenda K. Starr), this is one of the BEST Freestyle artists that I have ever dealt with - consummate professional, sparkling personality and just a down to earth gal. Besides my father, Cori was also one of the ones to tell me "Entertainment doesn't always pay, Lys - find something to fall back on" (which I did - and now - I can't - well let me shush)...

I was online looking for some show vids to post on the MySpace and ran across this gem. I've often found that when some people hear "Corina", they don't have any clue who she is - until they hear this track. She's still performing, has done some off Broadway, movies, tv and the fanbase is still strong.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:08 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------