This Page

has been moved to new address

Archiving The Past...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Archiving The Past...

In my weekly Bed Bath & Beyond "Cafe Beyond" newsletter, I quickly persused the topics and read a bit more than normal because they had one of the Iron Chefs with a recipe on there. I noticed that they had stuff for closet organization (one of my focuses as of late) and this lovely contraption: Slide and Negative Converter.

If you would visit, one of the first things you would see are lots of photo albums. However, in my hutch there are boxes and boxes of photos/negatives and slides from the past which all need archiving. I've said it would be one of my "projects" but some of the photos are destroyed (errant ketchup packets in a bag of photos - don't ask) and I think I have many of the negatives. To get them all reprinted would be a waste (and who really prints Kodak Disc negatives in these days anyhow?!?!?) and then I saw this.

Eventually, mostly everything will be digitized in my household but it would be good to have some of these slides and negatives archived so that they can be uploaded online. At this rate, I need to get a virtual assistant with my ever growing to-do list.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:49 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------