This Page

has been moved to new address

What's On My iPod...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's On My iPod...

Here's a few tracks that are constant repeat on the iPod...

The Pussycat Dolls: When I Grow Up
The Roots f. Chrisette Michelle and Wale: Rising Up (live on Letterman)
Maroon 5 f. Rihanna: If I Never See Your Face Again.
and, finally: Madonna: Give It 2 Me
Now, I know it's a bit eclectic, but that's me. And while I've always loved The Roots, when I saw this performance on Letterman with one of my new fave artists, Chrisette Michelle, I had to watch. You have to see them perform live - true Philly neo soul at it's finest!!! Definitely makes me homesick.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 2:39 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------